Producing high-quality parts in lightning speed and unsurpassed ease of use with remarkably low operating costs, the FabPro 1000 raises the bar for industrial entry-level 3D printing.
The FabPro 1000 excels at low-volume, small-part prototyping and direct 3D production. Ideal for engineering and jewelry applications, it is capable of utilizing a wide range of high-quality materials.
The FabPro 1000 can create higher-quality parts with precision and smooth finish at up to three-times-faster high-throughput print speeds compared to competing systems. It’s all in the technology:
- Digital Light Printing (DLP) Stereolithography uses a projector to image each layer within a UV-curable, liquid material.
- Layer thickness from 30 – 50 micron offers superior edge detail, accuracy and surface finish.
With a build size of 125 x 70 x 120 mm (4.92 x 2.76 x 4.72 in), the FabPro 1000 is able to output several smaller parts at once to generate multiple iterations simultaneously or larger parts faster—to produce models in hours, not days.
Speed and Productivity Comparison
The FabPro 1000 uses a projector to image each layer for easy and precise printing using DLP technology. The ability to build several smaller parts on a single platform increases productivity. Comparing the same part file printed on a full platform at 50 microns to a competitive entry-level system:
FabPro 1000 Print Time: 2.5 hours
Competitive Entry-Level SLA Print Time: 10 hours
Lower Costs Delivered
Engineered for material efficiency and consistent, repeatable runtimes, the FabPro 1000 is making 3D prototyping and production more accessible and affordable than ever before. Print management software helps manage material usage with optimized print builds and support structures. The combination of fast print speeds with optimized printing generates lower part costs and lower Total Cost of Operations (TCO).
Industrial Strength with Start-to-Finish Simplicity
This entry-level powerhouse consistently delivers professional quality day after day and packs industrial durability and reliability into a rugged yet compact platform. Simple to use – from setup to file configuration, material loading to post-processing, cleaning and maintenance:
- No special training or certification is required due to an intuitive design and easy-access print chamber.
- Easability replacing print trays and switching materials.
- An included finishing kit and optional light-based LC-3DPrint Box UV post-curing unit for required cleaning and curing makes post-processing seamless.
Simple Post-Processing for Perfect Parts
Post-processing for the FabPro 1000 is a simple two-step process – clean and cure. Remove the printed part from the FabPro 1000. Remove any support structures and clean in a solvent either in an ultrasonic cleaner or manually. A finishing Kit is included with the FabPro 1000 to help with the cleaning and support removal process. After the removal, the part requires UV-curing for final finishing. The optional LC-3DPrint Box is recommended. The LC-3DPrint Box is a revolutionary light-based UV post-curing unit, specially designed for post-curing 3D printing materials
An Engineer’s Aid
- Rapid prototyping
- Design iteration
- Functional testing
- Mechanical assembly/fit testing
- Life testing
- Functional parts
- Injection molding alternative for small, micro-molded parts (direct printed or RTV molding)
- Display models (ready for finishing/painting)
A Jeweler’s Gem
- Jewelry pattern production
- Investment casting
- Prototype pieces
- Design verification
- Fitting pieces
- Master patterns for RTV/silicone molds
- Uses Digital Light Printing (DLP) Stereolithography technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 125 x 70 x 120 mm (4.92 x 2.76 x 4.72 in)
- 3D Sprint™ robust software solution for additive manufacturing
- High-quality materials excel across a wide range of applications
- Industrial performance and reliability
- 3x faster high-throughput print speeds compared to competing systems
- Optimized material usage with print preparation and support structures through 3D Sprint software
- Unsurpassed ease of use requiring no special training or certification
FabPro Tough BLK
This durable black plastic material is ideal for making functional prototyping and production parts. In the FabPro 1000, it allows users to create prototypes for mechanical assemblies and fit testing.
FabPro Proto GRY
A fast, general-purpose plastic material, FabPro Proto is perfectly suited for creating high-quality prototypes and models in prototyping applications. Combined with the FabPro 1000’s precision printing, this opaque gray material highlights fine features and is ready for finishing and painting.
FabPro JewelCast GRN
This green material is designed to create small, fine-featured jewelry master patterns for gypsum investment casting applications. Pair it with the precise, user-friendly FabPro 1000 to quickly and easily create a high-quality show and casting masters.
FabPro Elastic BLK
An elastomeric material suited for the prototyping and design of a wide variety of rubber-like parts. Combined with the FabPro 1000’s productivity and part quality, this opaque black material accelerates the design and iteration of new concepts.