Figure 4 Standalone
Versatile and affordable for low-volume production and fast prototyping. Quality and accuracy with industrial-grade durability, service and support.
Diverse production applications and functional prototyping with the same printer. Quick and easy material changeovers. Features a manual material feed, and can be enhanced with separate post-processing units available for cleaning, drying and curing.
Figure 4 Standalone delivers industrial-grade durability price in a compact and easy-to-use design, at an affordable and low total cost of operations.
Figure 4 Standalone offers quality, accuracy and Six Sigma repeatability (Cpk > 2) with industrial-grade durability, service and support. Figure 4 Standalone was designed to achieve same-day functional prototyping and low volume production for ease-of-use and ultra-high speeds.
The Figure 4 Standalone materials are specifically developed for the production of end-use parts and for fast prototyping applications.
- Replacement of traditional molding and cast urethane processes
- Rapid functional prototyping and fast concept models
- Optimized for investment casting patterns for jewelry
- Clean and easy burnout with gypsum investments
- Amazing surface quality for jewelry applications
- Grommets, seals, hoses, weather sealing, soft touch robotics, keypads, spacers, vibration dampening component parts
- Non-contact membrane Digital Light Printing (DLP) technology
- Printable Build Volume (W x D x H): 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect capability.
- Production-grade materials
- Compact printer footprint
- Manual material feed
- Separate manual post-curing unit required
- Affordable initial investment
- High throughput vs. competitive 3D printing technologies
- Industrial-grade durability
- Print and use same day
- Low total cost of operations
- Application flexibility
- Efficient design iteration
- Six Sigma quality and repeatability