ProJet 6000 HD
3D Print SLA parts with unequaled accuracy and surface finish. Easily swap between material modules in a broad choice of materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties for flexible use.
The unmatched capabilities of the ProJet 6000 HD SLA 3D printers are fine-tuned for cost-efficiency with unrivaled material availability put in a smaller footprint. 3D print technology with fine feature detail in a wide choice of performance engineered materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties.
Integrated, reliable and proven
The ProJet 6000 HD gives you one point of contact to support your applications and our SLA printers have high uptime numbers. The broad spectrum of Accura materials generate the consistency and mechanical properties required of each material.
Consistently accurate parts with finest features
Depending on geometry, orientation and build mode, features can be reproducible down to 0.050mm or 0.002 in. Parts are accurate (+/-45 μm) throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. Only our Stereolithography 3D printers meet or exceed standard tolerances for injection-molded plastics.
- Master patterns for vacuum casting
- Shell casting patterns for metal casting
- Complex assemblies
- Wind tunnel models
- Custom flow rig production for testing
- Mass customization of product (orthodontic, dental)
- Assembly jigs and fixtures
- Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity: (W x D x H): 10 x 10 x 10 in (250 x 250 x 250 mm)
- Highest precision and accuracy
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Up to 4+ times faster than competitive 3D printers
- 2.5 times higher resolution than competitive 3D printers
- True line drawing in X and Y to accurately define curves
- All-in-one intuitive software for part setup and production
- Fast, robust and accurate 3D printing
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size
- Ease of use – intuitive workflow meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Multiple printers in one – quick and easy material changeover
- Local field service and application support
- Single source solution (for printers, materials and software)
- Low material waste
- Protection of intellectual property by keeping CAD data in house
- Broad application flexibility