ProJet 7000 HD
Easy-to-use, Stereolithography 3D printer for unrivaled prototypes, investment casting patterns. Features the accuracy, surface finish and a broad choice of materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties.
ProJet 7000 HD 3D printers allow for single large-sized or series of smaller-sized additive manufactured prototypes and end-use parts up to 15 x 15 x 10 in (380 x 380 x 250 mm) in size. These printers build on the unrivaled advantages of Stereolithography (SLA) and print with fine feature details in a wide choice of performance engineered materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties.
Integrated, reliable and proven
The ProJet 7000 HD 3D printer printers have high uptime numbers. Customized to our specific print engine, the broad spectrum of Accura® materials generate the consistency and mechanical properties required of each material.
Consistently accurate parts with finest features
Only our Stereolithography 3D printers meet or exceed standard tolerances for injection-molded plastics with the broadest range of applications. Parts are accurate (+/-45 μm) throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. Features are reproducible down to 0.050mm or 0.002 in – depending on geometry, orientation and build mode.
- Master patterns for vacuum casting
- Shell casting patterns for metal casting
- Complex assemblies
- Wind tunnel models
- Custom, robust flow rig production
- Mass customization (orthodontic, dental)
- Custom assembly jigs and fixtures
- Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 15 x 15 x 10 in (380 x 380 x 250 mm)
- Highest precision and accuracy meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Up to 4+ times faster than competitive 3D printers
- 2.5 times higher resolution than competitive 3D printers
- True line drawing in X and Y to accurately define curves
- All-in-one intuitive software for part setup and production
- Multiple 3D printers in one – quick and easy material changeover
- Single source solution (for 3d printers, materials and software)
- Ease of use – intuitive workflow
- Meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Low material waste
- Protection of intellectual property by keeping CAD data in house
- Broad application flexibility
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size