ProJet CJP 360
Streamline the print-to-part process with eco-friendly and safe integrated part cleaning. Create quality monochrome 3D prints with 5X-10X faster print speeds and up to 7X lower cost per part than all other technologies.
The ProJet CJP 360 3D printer delivers very economical, medium-sized models and prototypes that are ideal for product design labs, educational institutions, architects and more. Produce monochrome white parts with exceptional print speeds, efficiency and low costs of operation.
Deliver models in hours, not days. The ColorJet Printing (CJP) technology provides print speeds 5x–10x faster than all other technologies. Its high throughput can support an entire department with ease and its integrated fine cleaning station streamlines print-to-product results.
Low part cost
The ProJet CJP 360 prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies using reliable and affordable CJP technology. No supports are necessary and the unused core material is recycled making efficient use of materials, eliminating waste and reducing finishing times. Use salt and water infiltrant as an eco-friendly and very economical part strengthening solution for safe handling.
- Communication, sales and marketing models
- Rapid design iteration
- Display/art models
- Surgery practice
- Assemblies visualization
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity:
(W x D x H): 8 x 10 x 8 in (203 x 254 x 203 mm)
- Printing in monochrome white
- Uses natural products-based build materials
- Conveniently integrated part cleaning station
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
- Build Size: 8 x 10 x 8in
- Resolution: 300 x 450 DPI
- Layer Thickness: .004″
- Vertical Build Speed: .8 inch/hour
- Fast print speed
- Low operating costs
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Easy post-processing with no supports to remove