ProJet MJP 3600
Built for ease, this office-ready series of ProJet MJP printers stands out among the rest with up to 2X faster print speeds than competing plastic 3D printers. Achieve high resolution, functional designs 4X faster with batch processing for streamlined production.
The affordable ProJet MJP 3600 Series is a MultiJet Printing (MJP) plastic 3D printer series is designed to create high fidelity and high-performance parts with easy part processing in an office-friendly footprint.
High Quality Parts
Get True-to-CAD quality and accuracy with fine details and smooth finishes like no other 3D printer. The ProJet MJP 3600 series is tested performance quality and reliability.
Produce more parts with print speeds up to 2X faster than similar class printers. Increase flexibility, accelerate design repetition and validation for better product quality with high capacity build volume and automated batch processing.
Use a variety of available VisiJet® MultiJet 3D printing materials to create high-performance plastic designs that are durable, watertight, heat resistant and bio-compatible.
The ProJet MJP 3600 Series is office compatible and a mostly hands-off, unattended process from file upload to finished part. Create intricate finished parts up to 4X faster with a streamlined and safe batch post-processing unlike other competing 3D MultiJet printers
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies validation, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- USP Class-VI compatible medical applications
- Injection molding tool production for short runs
- Jigs and fixtures
- Master patterns for RTV molding
- Dies for forming applications
- Extremely fine-detailed casting patterns
• Using MultiJet printing technology
• Offers a maximum build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 11.75 x 7.3 x 8 in (298 x 185 x 203 mm)
• Print in a choice of seven durable plastic materials
• Choose between the ProJet MJP 3600 or 3600 Max 3D printers, depending on build volume and resolution requirements
• Streamlines design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
• Delivers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP ProJet Finisher (optional)
• Get more parts faster with a high-capacity file-to-finished part process
• Create high-fidelity parts you can rely on
• Exceptional sharp edges and fine feature definition
• Get greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
• Use your choice of high-performance plastic materials engineered for active use
• Built to fit within your office
• Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)