ProJet MJP 5600
The ProJet MJP 5600 is a multi-material, large-format 3D printer that offers print speeds up to 2x faster than other PolyJet machines. With a larger build volume, you can leverage the ProJet MJP 5600’s capabilities to potentially reduce part costs by up to 40%.
The ProJet® MJP 5600 is a multi-material composite printer that generates realistic, functional prototypes and patterns for a variety of applications and sizes. Delivering a diverse array of broad mechanical performances, this MultiJet modeling machine can produce over-molded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, jigs and fixtures, dies and more.
Dozens of MultiJet material choices
The ProJet® MJP 5600 3D printer solution simultaneously prints and blends both flexible and rigid photopolymers within the VisiJet® family of materials. Superior mechanical properties are accomplished layer-by-layer at the voxel level, in one part and in a single build.
Exceptionally high throughput
Quickly output a full build at print speeds up to 2x faster and a cleaning method that’s up to 4x faster with the automated post-processing. The ProJet MJP 5600 delivers ready-to-use parts up to half a meter long—or several smaller parts—in a single build with the high capacity and over 50% larger build volume than other MultiJet printing machines.
Superior part quality
The ProJet MJP 5600 offers greater geometric freedom and part functionality, along with:
- True-to-CAD parts accuracy
- Superior surface finish
- Sharp edges and fine details that survive through hands-free post-processing
- The ability to efficiently and completely remove supports from the tightest spaces
Use a variety of available VisiJet® MultiJet 3D printing materials to create high-performance plastic designs that are durable, watertight, heat resistant and bio-compatible.
- Individual components and multi-materials assemblies for design testing and verification, including snap-fit and prototype part count reduction
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow or internal structures visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Jigs and fixtures
- Master patterns for RTV molding
Dies for forming applications
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity: (W x D x H): 20.4 x 15 x 11.8 in (518 x 381 x 300 mm)
- 5 base materials: rigid white, black or clear, elastomeric black or natural
- Plus more than 100 composite combinations
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with the ProJet Finisher XL (optional)
- Get more parts faster with high throughput from file to finished part
- High fidelity parts you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- Use high performance multi-materials composites capability for a wide range of applications
- Use a MultiJet modeling machine that’s designed for your work environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)